How do I write the code to say hello world

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

<h1>Hello</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 11; SM-A217M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.210 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Say Hello to HTML Elements

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

Hello there.

Do you have a question?

If so, please edit your post to include it in the Tell us what’s happening section.

Learning to describe problems is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

It looks like your code does not exactly match the required phrase.

I have never code before so this is all new for me. I just need to know how to formulate the HTML to say “hello world” so I can complete each test

Right. Currently it just says “Hello” though, so you’re missing " World".

Hi @Vegan1 !

Welcome to the forum!

If you are using a mobile device, the default keyboard does not always play well with the freeCodeCamp editor. I recommend you read the article on using a mobile device to view some tips - most importantly, check out the coding keyboards listed as they interface with the editor well.

You should add hello word to the H1 element tag

1 Like

<h1> This is a starting tag and </h1>This is a ending tag.
You should add the word “world” inside the tag <h1>.Just give a space after Hello and type world .

1 Like

Missing “World” In the tag.

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

ok thanks for the info I will edit my post

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.