My first test is to change hi to hello world but don't how, firstly I can't find any text editor

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h1>Hello</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; TECNO KC8) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.116 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Say Hello to HTML Elements

Link to the challenge:

Hey @09023220809!
Welcome to the Forum!

You have to change the text Hello to Hello World

Yea, but I don’t know how to!

You just add the word world to it, by typing it in the editor to you right hand side.

I can’t find an editor here, see!

See the top, there is a text called code, click and add.

hello @09023220809 the reason is because you are using a mobile phone.
and from time to time it doesnt work well on mobiles . try and get a laptop or desktop to easy your learning and also for a better learning exprience I strongly recommend a computer system.

hey @09023220809!

you are using a mobile device, the default keyboard does not always play well with the freeCodeCamp editor. I recommend you read the article on using a mobile device to view some tips - most importantly, check out the coding keyboards listed as they interface with the editor well.

Thanks alot, for your assistance so far, but the space bar isn’t working, so it comes out as “helloworld”

But there should be space so that the test passes.

Ok. Thanks alot. I suspected that. But unfortunately, I can’t afford a CS now, I have to stop.

NO dear dont stop i will recommend you go and start learning from W3 schools because they are mobile compatible too.

freeCodeCamp is also mobile compatible too. @starlordflash.

Did you finish the test? @09023220809

oh but on my mobile phone too its not always that easy for me to play around with coding

have you tried this before surrendering so soon?

@starlordflash

If you are using a mobile device, the default keyboard does not always play well with the freeCodeCamp editor. I recommend you read the article on using a mobile device to view some tips - most importantly, check out the coding keyboards listed as they interface with the editor well.

I HAVE just tried it out and its working thanks alot . Now i have learnt something new today.

1 Like

Thanks you so much. I downloaded the android keyboard and its perfect

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.