How I Got My Dream Job (with resources) UPDATE

My pleasure! Glad to hear you’ve found your passion. When you land a gig in programming you should write a success story as well, I’d love to read it, especially because of your backstory. If you have any questions or need advice, don’t hesitate to reach out :slight_smile:

Thank you - very kind of you :sunny:

Very inspiring story. thanks for the tips and inspiration.

1 Like

Colt Steele and Anthony Alicea are the kings of the Javascript learning realm

1 Like

You really should also share this on Medium in a blog. I think it would be extremely beneficial for others (like us) who are learning to code and hope to land a “dream job” one day. Thanks!

I’ve been learning web development on and off for nearly 2 years. I was 21 and looking for a career path, all my friends were in college/uni, and I needed another way to spend my time than playing video games in my undies (now I’m attending meetings and programming in my undies). I applied for uni and got accepted as a Psychology major. Hated it. Now let me preface by saying I’ve always had a knack for computers, I mean I did grow up with them after all. A few major changes later, and I found myself in Computer Science.

Thank you for sharing your story. I’ve been studying Web development on and off for 2 years. But now that I’ve just graduated from college with an AAS degree, I think that I need to get serious about this. Thank you again for your inspiring story.

this is amazing, I really am inspired by your story and drive. I was about to go out and drink with friends but after reading this, it doesn’t hurt to drop the going out part and stick to coding tonight lol