How to navigate to different sections of the webpage by clicking buttons in the navigation

How to navigate to different sections of the webpage by clicking buttons in the navigation
0.0 0

I am also stuck on this project I have everything else done except for the “User Story: I navigate to different sections of the webpage by clicking buttons in the navigation.” part they ask for?? None of the previous lessons seemed to lead me to this ability I feel, any help would be greaty appreciated, thanks

First Porfolio challenge

I moved your question out of the other thread, because even though it is related to the same project/challenge, it did not offer any suggestions to the OP of the other thread and you are asking something completely different.

You will generally get more responses if u put link to your work (codepen), so people actually don’t have to guess where is the problem.

Go to the section u want to scroll to, then inside of that div put something like this <div id="about">content</div>, the id part is important.

After that, go to navbar and find link to that section and make it like this <a href="#about">About<a/>, its important that you dont miss "#" thing. I think that should solve your problem.

If you need any further help feel free to ask :slight_smile: . Happy coding!