How-to-use-package-json-the-core-of-any... first api challenge not passing

I recall having problems with this a while back. The solution was to share and open it in a new link but now that is not working and Im recieving 504s on glitch, when I try to submit it.

here is the glitch project

Why is this not passing when I submit the link?

I dont know why is it called ‘proud canopy the project that does six things?’
what are these other projects on my glitch profile that I do not recall creating:
proud-canopy,
sunset-carraige,
jade-salamander,
thoughtful-order
Are these apps related to the freecodecamp challenges?
What are these other apps related to?

And also how to pass the first challenge of this section.

The exercise says you can clone the git repo so how would you go about doing that and submitting the challenges?

Update, Now the project is loading in a new window but the errors I am recieving from freecodecamp are :

Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

I copied and pasted the contents of package.json into www.jsonlint.com and it has verified that it is indeed valid json

Those are the names that are randomly generated by Glitch itself.

Which first challenge of this section?

Freecodecamp is returning me the following errors on all challenges in the api section.
Here is a link to the first challenge, but the error is happening on all challenges in this section:
first challenge in api section

Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
Timeout has occurred

Go head and click share button in the top left corner. Make sure you switchc to App tab and share that link.

There are 2 views with a glitch app, an editor view and a live view, make sure you submit the link to the live view for the challenges.

Blockquote[quote=“shimphillip, post:6, topic:269699, full:true”]
Go head and click share button in the top left corner. Make sure you switchc to App tab and share that link.
[/quote]

Negative. I did follow these steps, still receiving error: Timeout has occurred

How do I submit a live view?
I assume you mean: I click on the show tab with the sunglasses icon, it opens another window, this leads me to a page displaying a 504 error.

Package.json file:

{
  "//1": "describes your app and its dependencies",
  "//2": "https://docs.npmjs.com/files/package.json",
  "//3": "updating this file will download and update your packages",
  "author": "Abe",
  "name": "hello-express",
  "version": "0.0.1",
  "description": "A simple Node app built on Express, instantly up and running.",
  "main": "server.js",
  "scripts": {
    "start": "node server.js"
  },
  "dependencies": {
    "express": "^4.16.3"
  },
  "engines": {
    "node": "8.x"
  },
  "repository": {
    "url": "https://glitch.com/edit/#!/hello-express"
  },
  "license": "MIT",
  "keywords": [
    "node",
    "glitch",
    "express",
    "freecodecamp"
  ]
}

I am also curious how I clone this project from github and submit it, this was mentioned in the challenge as an alternative way to do this, but no further instructions were provided.

Did you start with the original boilerplate given in the the challenge , if you are getting a 404 must be something wrong with your file or how you forked it

• I would logout of glitch
  • login with your github
  • get a copy of the boilerplate
  • then submit the live view with your changes

Should work

I logged out and back in, What do you mean get a copy of the boilerplate and submit the live view with my changes? Can you please clarify.

I am click the ‘show’ button → opens up a new chrome tab https://proud-canopy.glitch.me/ the page displays a 504 error → I copy this live broken link → freecodecamp returns ‘Timeout has occurred’

Is there an alternative way to do submit these challenges?