HTLM step 43, Please help me :((((

Hello, I´m stuck with the step 43 of the htlm program, I searched and searched and nothing :(. it says “Add the type attribute with the value submit to the button to make it clear that it is a submit button”.

I put this, but Istill don´t know what Im missing here

<input type="submit" <button> Submit </button>

thanks!

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

That´s what I did, And that´s why I posted my question

If you followed the steps it would generate a post with all your code not just one line. There could be other issues in your code that we are not able to see because we do not have all the code. For example, because we cant see all your code, or have a link to the challenge I am not sure if your input is supposed to be there or not. It will also give us a link to the challenge so we can see all the requirements to pass the challenge.

If you can post all your code here, and a link to the challenge then we will be able to help out more

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.