HTML/CSS Project 4

This one turned out pretty clean (code and page). Feedback appreciated, of course :slight_smile:

Now it’s time to come up with ideas for the personal portfolio! Any general recommendations on any best practices creating a portfolio and on what to avoid?

Edit:
There also was something on my mind, so I might as well seek for advice here.
I’ve been rethinking those 3 first challenges. I think after completing them, I have more confidence in writing code and I’m not that scared and hesitant as I used to be when it comes to actually creating something.

Should I try to make those pages look just a little better than they are now, more responsible, and perhaps make the code little less messy? Or should I leave them as they are and just move on, learning from my mistakes and creating better work in the future?
One thing that makes me wanna make them better is that I will showcase them in my portfolio page.

Your page looks good @moonblade. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.

You can rework them if you’d like. Maybe between breaks when doing JS. Just make sure the tests all pass and if you don’t change the link you won’t have to resubmit.

The convenient thing about GitHub repositories is that I can push changes to it from my machine and they will be automatically applied to the page.

Thank you for the advice once again!