Hi, i just finished my personal portofolio , i would like to get some feedback, the others projects are in the portofolio page ,
I m just a begginer so i m learning by doing and as you can see from my 1st project the “tribute page” there are some improvements to the last projects.
I m waiting for your feedback.Thank you!
Welcome to the forums @foreverbog. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s). (be wary of duplicating
property: value; pairs)
(The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- Keep your styling external. Do not use internal styling.
You didn’t ask for feedback on your other projects so I’ll just say to use the W3C validator on all of them to clean up your code.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.