HTML form width extends when resizing

Hi everyone,

I have built my (first) HTML survey form that is required for the certification and everything looks good, however, when I am trying to rescale the view from 1 to 0.5 or 0.25, the form width is extending instead of shrinking and it doesn’t look good at all. I tried my best to find out what the issue is but cannot figure it out.

Would anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

https://codepen.io/AnnaxT/pen/eYgqdoW

Thank you!

Have you deleted the transform property after you wrote & it came as unsuccessful? Also, when I try the transform property to a smaller size, it works, so not sure what you are facing.

I didn’t mean the transform property, sorry for being unclear. What I mean is that when I go to Change View → Details View and try to resize the page from 1 to 0.5, the form is extending for some reason. I’m attaching a picture below to visualise the problem. Thank you for your help!

As I minimize the zoom value of the screen (browser settings) the form does increase in width. Probably a layout setting?

Yes it was a problem with the layout. Finally works. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.