First Project! Need feedbacks for improvemens
welcome to the community !!!
good starting point,
though you can add more information and improve the color combination.
Alright. I will work on that.
Yeap, red on gray is hard on eyes
Perhaps some left and right padding for the text may help as well.
yes. Will try to use better color combinations. Thanks for feedback!
Your page looks good @harshapunjabi. Some things to revisit;
- Fix your link to the test script (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should address.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation
- “here” is not accessible