I added the author key, but it keeps saying test timed out with my solution link?

Tell us what’s happening:
I paste the link, and it keeps saying the test timed out. I’m using the live link url from the Replit browser.

Your project link(s)

solution: https://replit.com/@figgy2fig/boilerplate-npm-5

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.212 Safari/537.36

Challenge: How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Link to the challenge:

If I clone your repl and run it I pass the test.

But if I run your repl it starts up, however, if I try to view it in a new tab it never loads. Not really sure why.

I got a timeout and I also saw an SSL error one time. Your code might just be on some part of the network that isn’t working correctly at the moment. You might try using a VPN or some proxy and try with a fresh version. I’m guessing there is some geo-location-based CDN that might make using a different IP from some other country give your code a different server location.

Otherwise, you may just have to wait a bit and see if it fixes itself. You can also try cloning your own project and see if that does anything.

Welcome there

@lasjorg appears to have been correct - I managed to submit your app, and it passed the tests.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.