I built tiiny.host - feedback wanted pls

Hey guys,

I’ve been working on this as a side project as I thought it would a useful tool for prototyping & sharing.

It’s basically a really simple way to share or host your web project.

Would love any feedback, thanks in advance!

Link: https://tiiny.host

1 Like

I like the design brother. Great work whatsoever.
Tried to upload a site and it works well. What techstack did you use for this?

Thank you for your kind words brother! It’s using React + Node hosted on AWS (Dynamo, CloudFront, EC2, S3)

wow really nice that’s a really nice project, promote it and you’ll get alot , really impressed

Thank you! Still trying to find the best way to promote it. Not the easiest thing to do. Any ideas welcome :slight_smile:

That’s cool, even though I don’t know all these jargons. I’m done with JS and jumping onto Node. Can you tell me where did you learnt node from? or any other resources worth sharing?

TIP - you can use quora to promote your business, a lot of people ask questions there, try with different phrases and you’ll definitely get traffic from there. You can also use reddit to promote your services. There are sub-reddits for every niche. You can try that too.

Those are all very good ideas, thank you! Appreciate the help :slight_smile: Let me know if there any other features you would like to see.