I cannot obtain my web design certification

I can’t figure out what could be causing this - besides a corrupted cache, but clearing that and logging in again would have fixed it. If there isn’t already a formal bug report for this, it can be reported as a GitHub Issue. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

thank you for information :slight_smile:

I wanna thank everyone for trying to help me…i succed to obtain the certification…apparently I made a mistake

Huzzah! Congrats on the achievement!

@para231, a couple of things

• All the solutions to your projects point to the default FCC page that you were supposed to fork. You cannot edit that page so all of your solution links point to blank pages.
    Your cert can be revoked because of this.

What was the mistake? Do you know?

yeah …i did not use codepen template to create projects…i used visual studio…and after i finished the project i checked if the project is oki with codepen and i did not submit the URL through codepen template i just copy the site/link from my web browser

you can’t submit a local website, it needs to be a publicly available url

2 Likes

From the FAQ:

Do I have to use CodePen for the front end projects?

As long as your code is publicly viewable somewhere on the internet, and you have a live demo, you can use whatever tools you want.

The link that you submit for projects must be an actual link for your project, including a way to view your code. It doesn’t have to be CodePen, but it has to be accessible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.