I completed all 5 projects and submitted, but perhaps I didn't do it correctly. I haven't received the cert yet

I completed all 5 projects and submitted, but perhaps I didn't do it correctly. I haven't received the cert yet
0.0 0

Build a tribute page
-submitted? - yes
-passes all tests? yes

Build a survey form
-submitted? - yes
-passes all tests? yes

Build a product landing page
-submitted? - yes
-passes all tests? yes

Build a technical documentation page
-submitted? - yes
-passes all tests? yes

Build a personal portfolio webpage
-submitted? - yes
-passes all tests? yes

Now thing is I submitted my github repo per project that goes directly to the code. Do they need a live environment, or is this a bug preventing the cert from updating? Thanks!

Historically, the projects were supposed to be live but I don’t know if that requirement is still in effect. There is a bug with the button for claiming certificates. The last I heard, no one is able to claim certificates right now.

Is there an official post to follow on the issue preventing users from claiming certs?

Search for the GitHub Issue and you can subscribe to any updates on it.

I figured this one out. If you go to your profile page on free code camp, they do request you post live environment urls but the button to claim the certificate is found on the profile page - not in the curriculum anymore. I successfully claimed my Responsive Web Design certification! Woot!