I feel coding is too difficult for me

i feel coding is too difficult for me…

you are not alone, I think everyone learning to code goes through that phase.
Those that keep learning anyway are those that can progress

1 Like

i have this burning zeal inside of me but i always get stuck most time?

Maybe my answer from another thread will help you.

Coding is a struggle.
After a while that struggle and feeling of being lost will become natural.

1 Like

thank dear…i will work with this idea.

When it comes to coding its less about never getting stuck, rather its more about being able to eventually get unstuck, then learning how to avoid, or at least “escape” getting stuck again.

Coding is hard, its finicky, complex, error prone.

Experience doesn’t prevent you from getting stuck from mistakes, rather it allows you to get unstuck from previous mistakes you already ran into in the past. Overall you speed from that experience.

2 Likes

That is a perfectly natural feeling when learning anything that is new and challenging. There are days when I struggle to comprehend a technical concept, and it feels like my head is going to explode!

Honestly, though, it’s like that when we learn a new (human) language, how to play an instrument or any other thing that’s worthwhile. It’s bound to be difficult for most people, at least some of the time. Please don’t get discouraged if you hit the occasional wall. I’m willing to bet that pretty much everyone here has faced the exact same feeling at one time or another,

The really nice thing about FCC is that you are not alone. You have a very supportive community here that is more than happy to help when you really get stuck. People here really do want to see you succeed. :grinning:

Best of luck!

1 Like

Same. But anyone can do it.

1 Like

thanks bro… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

thanks Red-Tyger…warm words. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.