I have a problem with the value attribute in the checkboxes (Create a survey project)

Hello. I have done the checkboxes in my CodePen survey projects for the web certificate. I included more than 2 of them in the same areas, each of them has each own individual values, but rather the JavaScript checking the html instead shows me that there is no checkboxes at all.

Can anyone check it for me please?

P.S. I am focusing on its fundamental right now. I have yet to put any CSS codes on, which I will do later.

My CodePen

Hi @iwannacode4school !

Welcome to the forum!

One major problem I am seeing is that you should only have one form element.
Not multiple.

You need to fix that first.

@iwannacode4school, as mentioned you cannot have a form element within a form element. Do a search with something like html form elements to see what elements are valid within a form element.

Something else, codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
I mention this because you have elements out of order. Review this for an understanding of the HTML boilerplate tags.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.