I have to get this off my chest

It genuinely puts a smile on my face to see the amount of support and nice comments that I have received from a Topic that I posted a few days ago. To be honest, I did not expect this much support from the Free Code Camp forum community. It may not be as big of a deal as i am making it out to be but you guys are awesome! It means a lot to me that so many people I have never met can be so generous and give such positive feedback. When I posted that topic i thought that I would get a lot of bad feedback and comments talking about how easy it is and that I need to just quit coding because if i cant get past a simple JavaScript challenge then I will not be able to handle the other challenges that await me. But it was far from that! I just want to let you all know to keep helping each other just as you have helped me because its people like you that pass on a positive attitude and drive people to do better!

Happy coding my friends!

16 Likes

We’re all learning here. I get the sense that this community is different than most. Code Newbie community as well.

Most of us are new and struggling as well. I value this community, too.

You aren’t alone, Michael!

4 Likes

Just keep persisting Michael. You’ll get there! Besides, everyone had to start from the beginning and there is struggle at all levels. This really is a very special community, and I am so glad that we now have this fabulous forum to more easily share knowledge and learn together.

We are all learning! That’s why we are here!

Best regards,

Maria

2 Likes