I’m 32 and I want to enroll in software engineering

Hi guys I know tons of you are expert about this so I want to ask you, am I old to start from first? I’m a civil engineer and have 32 years old but I started to learn codes one year ago I’ve learned every things by my self with self studies and references now I have 3 app which are waiting for app store. I love Swift language so I can say my level intermediate and now 2 small companies wanted me but I want to get my academic degree so what are you thinking now? because I immersed my self in coding and dont want to continue civil career. That not be late for me if after 4 years i get my bachelor and start to find new job? Any companies like to hire a 38-40 years old software engineer who is beginner in this career ?
Thanks for your advices

Because I fear my education time goes to 8 years instead of 4 years. I’m just worrying about my age😕

Ok but I just know about Swift language not other things or any fundamental about programming as I said I just learned by my self and don’t want to put all my eggs in one basket but I think I follow your advice and enroll myself for part time school :pray:t2: