I'd love to hear your thoughts on my tech doc page

I’ve completed my fourth project in RWD. It took me almost a day to complete the project. I didn’t worry about the coloring much. I used the default coloring. I made it fully responsive. I tested it on different screen sizes with the help of Chrome Dev Tools. It looked good to me. Please provide your valuable feedback.
Thanks.
Tech-Doc-Page

Your page looks good @naveennavy219. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>)
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • The reason yours does not show is because the test script is JS and needs to be placed right before the closing body tag. It will not work (as you can see) when placed in the head element.
  • You would not include the style element in an external stylesheet. The only place to use the style element is in the head element of the HTML doc.

For each of your code snippets there’s an extraneous amount of code. For instance this;

<pre class=" language-java"><code class=" language-java"><span class="token keyword">public</span> <span class="token keyword">class</span> <span class="token class-name">ProductService</span> <span class="token punctuation">{</span>
<span class="token punctuation">.</span><span class="token punctuation">.</span><span class="token punctuation">.</span>
<span class="token keyword">public</span> List<span class="token operator">&lt;</span>Product<span class="token operator">&gt;</span> <span class="token function">findAll</span><span class="token punctuation">(</span><span class="token punctuation">)</span> <span class="token punctuation">{</span>
<span class="token keyword">return</span> ProductRepository<span class="token punctuation">.</span><span class="token function">getInstance</span><span class="token punctuation">(</span><span class="token punctuation">)</span><span class="token punctuation">.</span><span class="token function">findAll</span><span class="token punctuation">(</span><span class="token punctuation">)</span><span class="token punctuation">;</span>
<span class="token punctuation">}</span>
<span class="token keyword">public</span> Product <span class="token function">findById</span><span class="token punctuation">(</span>Integer id<span class="token punctuation">)</span> <span class="token punctuation">{</span>
<span class="token keyword">return</span> ProductRepository<span class="token punctuation">.</span><span class="token function">getInstance</span><span class="token punctuation">(</span><span class="token punctuation">)</span><span class="token punctuation">.</span><span class="token function">findById</span><span class="token punctuation">(</span>id<span class="token punctuation">)</span><span class="token punctuation">;</span>
<span class="token punctuation">}</span>
<span class="token punctuation">}</span></code></pre>

Would be easier to read (and possibly maintain) if written as;

<pre>
  <code>
  public class ProductService  {

public List&lt;Product&gt; findAll() {
    return ProductRepository.getInstance().findAll();
  }

public Product findById(Integer id) {
    return ProductRepository.getInstance().findbyId(id);
  }

}
  </code>
</pre>

It’s a nit but I’m sure your tech doc is not all encompassing so put in a Reference section with a link to where you gathered this information in case anyone wants to explore it in more detail.

Thanks, Roma. I’ll consider your suggestions

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.