very nice! check the mobile responsiveness of the technical documentation page though
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- The test script is JS. It belongs right before the closing
bodytag. It will not work if it’s in the
- tribute page - passes 7/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- product page - passes 13/16 user stories.
- tech doc page - passes 13/16 user stories.
- portfolio - passes 9/12 user stories.
- Don’t use
<br>to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- You should learn to use external style sheets.