Technical page- First time posting my project

I met all of the requirements, 16/16. I guess I’m just looking for constructive criticism. Thanks in advance.
Here is the link:

Welcome back @KayWay. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
      • They’re minor…HTML entities end with a semicolon
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors. You can ignore the warning about sections lacking headers if you choose.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • You can nest multi-line <code> snippets in <pre> </pre> tags in HTML to preserve whitespace and line breaks.
    Or skip the <pre> tag and do the following in CSS;
code {
  white-space: pre-line;
}
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive.
    • There’s a horizontal scroll bar on smaller screens
1 Like

@Roma this is amazing! Thank you so much.

I did catch the script tag, so I added it and submitted it again. Even though I submitted it (I should have waited) I am still going to make those changes. Thank you so much for all of this information, and the resources. Sometimes I just don’t know what to look for to help me. I really didn’t expect this much feedback.

Thank you

Glad to help @KayWay.

That’s no problem. As long as you make changes to the same pen you don’t have to resubmit.

1 Like