Hey guys, I just finished the first project for responsive web design. Feel free to check it out. Always listening to feedback from you guys
Your page looks good and is responsive. Simple, clean design.
If you verify your email with Codepen, we’ll be able to see your page in all it’s full screen glory.
Your page looks good @millynelz. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 9/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Don’t use in-line styling. Keep all your styling external.
- Don’t use
<br>to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
As mentioned, verify your email addr with codepen so we can see your page full view.
Thank you guys so much for the feedback! I just added the test script and verified my email for you guys to access full view