In Step 41 of the registration form with HTML, I don't know what to type for the pseudo-class

Tell us what’s happening:

So, I’m doing step 41 and it tells me to use the psuedo-class of :not(:last-of-type) but I’m trying all the ways i could write the class but it’s not giving me the right results and I genuinely don’t know why.

Your code so far

:not(:fieldset) {

border-bottom: 3px;

solid: #3b3b4f;

}

but I have tried this but didn’t work too:

fieldset :not(:last-of-type) {

border-bottom: 3px;

solid: #3b3b4f;

}

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.64 Safari/537.36 Edg/101.0.1210.53

Challenge: Step 41

Link to the challenge:

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

In CSS selectors, spaces have meaning. You don’t want a space between “fieldset” and “:”.

This is not valid code.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.