Information Security with HelmetJS - Install and Require Helmet

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far
What does it mean by * Clone this GitHub repo and complete these challenges locally?
Where and which file to download?
The test hint mentioned the helmet version 3.21.3 should be in package.json but when I open the file, there are only codes instead of a link to download helmet and install.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/94.0.0.0

Challenge: Information Security with HelmetJS - Install and Require Helmet

Link to the challenge:

@rosaforrestiana you can start working on this challenge by choosing ONE from the following options:

• Clone this GitHub repo and complete these challenges locally.
  • Use our Replit starter project to complete these challenges.
  • Use a site builder of your choice to complete the project. Be sure to incorporate all the files from our GitHub repo.

Your previous knowledge about Node/NPM will help you get through this challenge.

It has been long time since I used my Glitch account, a lot has change in terms of the UI, but the functionalities remains the same.

I tried pulling up an old project, and then I ran npm i to update the dependencies.

Thanks for the info. I managed to pass this step by using the 2nd method.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.