Iphone app ideas

Hi everyone,

I am going to start my personal project, and I have chosen to make an app, but I do not have any good ideas for what the app is going to be, or what it is going to be about.

Therefore I seek help here, in desperate need of ideas. The app will be made for the iPhone, and if possible for iPad as well.

Do you have any ideas? Please comment under. I will reply to every idea.

It can be an idea for a game, for a weather app, etc. It can be everything! It would help me a lot!

Thank you very much!

1 Like

I often struggle with ideas too. My advice is that you should try doing something that relates to your own tastes. For example, I have always been a passionate reader and found the series “Choose your own adventure” interesting, so I tried to make a story like that with React. I have seen others make something like an app which stores pokemon in a database (a good idea since there are so many haha). Good luck with your projects!

@LoneWanderer thank you soon I will share my projects now making a parking application for ios and android

1 Like

I think, you should find out first in your area(City/Capital/Country) what problem people struggling with and then create a solution for them. Try to create an MVP(Minimum Valuable Product) and test it with friends, family or you can just simply test it with people in your area. If the product has a great need factor, then you will already have pre users. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck with your project.

1 Like

@Monesz I told my city people are facing parking problem I have decided to make a parking application I soon will update my project and website which my friends and I have built soon I will share with you guys
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can try observing outside. Do a feasibility study and collectively, ask how every cellphone/gadget user feels about ideas you have collected…or initially, make a mock project and let the users feel about your project.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your idea @chrispeddler there are 4 projects I have complete the user are really happy as soon as possible I will share my project with you guys

can you please upload code in github so that I can as well contribute to the code base ?

app suggestion:

1. Give away extra food left to the community instead of throwing in the dustbin