Issue with account

Hey guys,

I never could create a decent account. Every time I used any of the options to create an account (Google or via e-mail), I always encountered an error:

''Something is not quite right. A report has been generated and the freeCodeCamp.org team have been notified"

It then didn’t save any changes I made (username, email, biographical info etc…).

Tried the following browsers:

Chrome
Firefox
Opera
Safari

Got console errors everytime:

The only way I could use the platform is by sending a one off login code every time.

But I’m afraid that my process won’t be saved…

Is there an option to properly activate my account I created through Google login and merge it with the account I used with the one off login code?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Maarten

if the email address is the same for your email log ina nd your google account log in, you should be able to log in to the same account

it may be you have encountered the duplicate account bug, in which more than one account is associate with the same email, and as it should not be so it gives errors. It can only be solved via database access so you will need to write to support@freecodecamp.org

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.