JS Front-End Certification: 25+5 is failing all the "timer should read 00:00"

Basically what the title says - I’ve got the last one in progress but I cannot for the life of me figure out why the tests don’t think the clock displays 00:00 when it seems to be doing it fine. Link to my CodePen

Apologies it’s not styled super well yet but it’s easy enough to see what’s going on. Any help would be super appreciated!!!

hello and welcome back :slight_smile:

btw, is your code turning ‘timer visual’ on dom to ‘00:00’? i dont think it is!!

The time rendered to the dom is timerSeconds (from the state of the App component) that has been passed to my formatTime() function, which changes the quantity of seconds in timerSeconds to a string in the mm:ss format required.

Currently, the timer defaults to one second so you can hit the ‘Start/Stop’ button, and see that the timer rendered to the screen will clearly show ‘00:00’. Which is why I’m confused!

what do you think is happening here? this happens when i tried to click on ‘-’ after session was at ‘1’

also im not seeing timer being changed on dom

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.