It depends how you learn the most usually. Is it by reading tutorials? Watching videos? What I suggest is that you try out multiple things and see what works best for you.
Now here are some many resources for your coding journey:
- freeCodeCamp of course, you have the ability to learn and to practice right away and the curriculum is nice.
- Udemy, you can find (paid courses for the most part) great courses on it.
- Udacity, they have paid nanodegrees but some good free courses.
- Medium, they don’t have courses, but you will often find some great tutorials on it, espcially on https://medium.freecodecamp.org/
- CSS tricks for all things related to CSS
And the list goes on.
One thing that I suggest is to escape tutorial purgatory and to build apps. It will be more tough for you but you will definitely learn a lot more than watching/reading dozens of courses/tutorials.
Also, another great way to learn is to teach what you’ve just learnt. Find a “programming buddy” and learn together.
Hope it helps!