Landin page feedback

Hi devs. Please give me feedback and ani suggestions how can I make it better.Makeup Artist

Hi, nice page!
But I saw the problem with responsiveness(((

Oooh ya… I will fix that.
Thanks!

Hi. I have fixed that issue. But I have now another issue… Maybe somebody can take a look? I get ugly scroll bar, but when you hit the bottom of the page thats fixes itself. I cant find out what I am doing wrong.
And the second issue is that the hamburger menu is actually not toggeling. It dont close the menu…
Please any suggestion why this might heppening?
https://codepen.io/at-web/full/BaNxmmL

Can’t help with toggle, but what’s the problem with the scrollbar? Looks fine to me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I get this vertical scroll bar. But once I hit the bottom of the page its dessapears…
I dont understand whats going wrong here.

Your page looks good @AmaliaTadevosyan. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • Your page passes 8/16 user stories.
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
  • When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • When clicking on a link in the navbar the section is partially covered. Maybe add some top padding.
    • The portfolio link doesn’t connect to anything
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There’s a minor error when embedding the unordered list

Hi. Thanks for your reply.
I have fixed that errors.
Actually I developed this page locally and then copy & paste it in Codepen :grimacing:

That is not a good way to making menu he?
I will try to find a better solution for menu…