Hi devs. Please give me feedback and ani suggestions how can I make it better.Makeup Artist
Oooh ya… I will fix that.
Hi. I have fixed that issue. But I have now another issue… Maybe somebody can take a look? I get ugly scroll bar, but when you hit the bottom of the page thats fixes itself. I cant find out what I am doing wrong.
And the second issue is that the hamburger menu is actually not toggeling. It dont close the menu…
Please any suggestion why this might heppening?
Can’t help with toggle, but what’s the problem with the scrollbar? Looks fine to me
I get this vertical scroll bar. But once I hit the bottom of the page its dessapears…
I dont understand whats going wrong here.
Your page looks good @AmaliaTadevosyan. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- Your page passes 8/16 user stories.
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body>element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- When clicking on a link in the navbar the section is partially covered. Maybe add some top padding.
- The portfolio link doesn’t connect to anything
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There’s a minor error when embedding the unordered list
Hi. Thanks for your reply.
I have fixed that errors.
Actually I developed this page locally and then copy & paste it in Codepen
That is not a good way to making menu he?
I will try to find a better solution for menu…