Learn Bash by Building a Boilerplate - Build a Boilerplate

I am having a start up issue. My GitHub has since authenticated with CodeAlly but it always returns back to login page on codeAlly and if I click on CodeAlly login page, it throws me back to FreeCodeCamp page “Learn Bash by Building a Boilerplate - Build a Boilerplate”. Just like recursion. I have been like this for 2 months on it.
Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:106.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/106.0

Challenge: Learn Bash by Building a Boilerplate - Build a Boilerplate

Link to the challenge:

It is the security settings in your browser. Try using chrome because when you allow third party cookies in chrome it doesn’t do this stupid loop.

2 Likes

Thank you, it worked. I changed to Chrome and change all my cookies setting which i also did to Mozilla (2 months ago) but it worked only Chrome which i just did and it worked but suprisingly failed in Mozilla.

the security setup in mozilla requires an extra step which I can’t recall right now. You can try to play with it more or just use chrome.

1 Like

I have the same issue on all browsers. It’s impossible to start the course. is there any other solution?

Hi @hbar1st I had the same issue and allow third party cookies in chrome and also disable d the content blocker but it still doesn’t work. Could you please help me with this?