Learn CSS Grid by Building a Magazine - Step 20

Tell us what’s happening:
Its telling me the i need a p and a h4 in each which i have its probably syntax but I cannot find it
Your code so far

<ul class="lists">
            <li><h4 class="list-subtitle">V1 - 2014</h4><p>We launched freeCodeCamp with a simple list of 15 resources, including Harvard's CS50 and Stanford's Database Class.</p></li>
            <li><h4 class="list-subtitle">V2 - 2015</h4><p>We added interactive algorithm challenges.</p></li>
            <li><h4 class="list-subtitle">V3 - 2015</h4><p>We added our own HTML+CSS challenges (before we'd been relying on General Assembly's Dash course for these).</p></li>
            <li><h4 class="list-subtitle">V4 - 2016><p>We expanded the curriculum to 3 certifications, including Front End, Back End, and Data Visualization. They each had 10 required projects, but only the Front End section had its own challenges. For the other certs, we were still using external resources like Node School.</p></li>
            <li><h4 class="list-subtitle">V5 - 2017</h4><p>We added the back end and data visualization challenges.</p></li>
            <li><h4 class="list-subsitle">V6 - 2018<p>We launched 6 new certifications to replace our old ones. This was the biggest curriculum improvement to date.</p></li>
          </ul>
        </article>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/91.0.4516.72 (Edition std-1)

Challenge: Learn CSS Grid by Building a Magazine - Step 20

Link to the challenge:

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

some of your h4 tags are missing the closing tags

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.