Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 61

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I am confused. I added checked on input element.

Your code so far

<fieldset>
            <legend>Is your cat an indoor or outdoor cat?</legend>
            <label><input id="indoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="indoor" checked > Indoor</label>
            <label><input id="outdoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="outdoor" checked > Outdoor</label>
          </fieldset>
          <fieldset>
            <legend>What's your cat's personality?</legend>
            <input id="loving" type="checkbox" name="personality" value="loving" checked > <label for="loving">Loving</label>
   <input id="lazy" type="checkbox" name="personality" value="lazy" checked > <label for="lazy">Lazy</label>
            <inputv id="energetic" type="checkbox" name="personality" value="energetic" checked > <label for="energetic"> Energetic</label>
          </fieldset>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 61

Link to the challenge:

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

you added checked to all the radio buttons and all the checkboxes.

Did the exercise ask for this?

Even if I put checked in the first radio, it is not working.

As this topic was opened by someone else, you should open your own topic for your own question.

Just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark).
This button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Every button does not need to have the checked attribute - just the first radio buttons in each separate fieldset.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.