Greetings, Fellow Campers!
This topic is for listing and review of Image Search Abstraction Layer projects built as a part of FCC challenges.
- Post reviews as a specific reply to the link which you are reviewing.
Greetings, Fellow Campers!
This topic is for listing and review of Image Search Abstraction Layer projects built as a part of FCC challenges.
Project Link => https://imgsearch-fcc.herokuapp.com/
Source Code => https://github.com/AungMyoKyaw/img-search-api
Yeah.
App > https://pacific-ridge-36713.herokuapp.com
Source > https://github.com/jboxman/cc-backend-api-imagesearch
Winning.
Added some extra functionality
project : https://image-abtract-fcc.herokuapp.com/
code: https://github.com/Neotriz/FCCImageSearchAbstraction
I put in pigs, 1, and 1 and clicked search. The result set was []. Are all fields required? What are valid choices for these?
Yeah I just found it’s not working at Heroku, but works fine locally.
I am getting status 304 according my Heroku log…I’m looking into it
Fixed! It looked like I forgot to add an environment variable for my Bing’s API key (I added as well for my mongoLab database).
Let me know if it works now.
Cool it works now! Not enough characters… WAT.
Is this an error that came up? Sigh…I need to fix it then ![]()
Oops. No, it’s an error from the forum for not having a long enough message…
Google Custom Search Api for image search has a limit of 100 free requests/day
Project Link – > https://brusbilis.com/freecodecamp/v1/apis/search/search.html
Source Code --> https://github.com/brusbilis/freeCodeCamp/tree/master/v1/back-end/apis
Angular2 + Express + Mongo + Google CSE
Project Link => https://gog-img-api.herokuapp.com/
Source Code => https://github.com/cjsheets/FCC-Image-Search-Abstraction
My first Angular2 app 
The sidebar and header aren’t working yet. Down the line I’ll probably integrate all my smaller projects as components into this framework. Learning a lot.
heroku app => https://fcc-image-search-ms.herokuapp.com
source => https://github.com/devanshdalal/fcc-image-search-ms
Heroku app: https://imgsearch-joey.herokuapp.com/
Source Code: https://github.com/AsimoLoveGym/Image-Search-Abstraction-Layer
Live project link
GitHub source code
Happy to hear any opinions, comments, suggestions, etc. 
Cool jobs here.
my app : https://imageapi-king.herokuapp.com
git repo: https://github.com/obinnaeye/image-search-api
feedbacks are appreciated
My app: https://esharri2-imgsearch.herokuapp.com/
My repo: https://github.com/esharri2/imgsearch
I’m noticing that in the search history on my app, it adds “favicon.ico”. So it’s like every time the app is used, there is the search term the user is adding, and also the “favicon.ico” route. Any ideas what is going on there or how to fix? (I could just remove from the search results, but more interested in the root problem and what’s going on there).
This works well! Maybe I’m the first tester – I only see my own searches in the history.
Yes, @esharri2, you’re the first to test it. I reset the database after building, so I can actually monitor how actuall calls to the api. So much thanks for your feedback.
Hi,
Just finished the project, any feedback is welcome.
I used Google Custom Search, express and mongodb.
Is my code good or bad (I’m new in nodejs world)?
Site: https://codex-img-search-abstraction.herokuapp.com/
Github: https://github.com/rochamarcelo/freecodecamp-api-image-search-abstraction-layer
Thanks