Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I would like to get feedback on my product landing page. Don’t know how to reduce the space between the products and footer section. Still dragging it out with a media query
Your code so far
Your browser information:
User Agent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.77 Safari/537.36
Challenge: Build a Product Landing Page
Link to the challenge:
The height of your
.main-products div is set to 1600px. You could consider using margins or padding to add space between those sections rather than setting the height absolutely.
ok. Will do that right away. Thanks
done!! looking good now. Thanks a lot!
Hi @muubaraq !
I edited your post to remove the codepen link from the title since we can’t on it when it is there.
I think your page looks good.
On smaller devices there is a horizontal scrollbar so you need to keep working on responsiveness.
I appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
Your page looks good @muubaraq. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s). (There’s a typo you should clean up)
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
- You learned to do this when coding the survey form
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on large and small screens. Elements are too wide for the desktop size and elements do not resize on smaller screens.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.