Hey, I’m using freecodecamp. But I’m just wondering if there is any other resources I can use to study. Also, would I be able to put these certificates in my resume. Also i wanted to know if I can become a front-end developer if I don’t go to a university.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Looking for career advice, non-IT background | 6 | 1404 | July 10, 2020 | |
| I need an advice about Web Development roadmap | 5 | 1331 | July 10, 2023 | |
| I need help with a new career | 9 | 647 | December 17, 2021 | |
| Anybody willing to share their successful resume? | 10 | 4497 | October 8, 2017 | |
|
Which Certificate(s) Are Worth Getting In Order to Pursue Front-End Dev Jobs?
|
2 | 2111 | May 16, 2019 |