I don’t know where to start so I’ll just jump right into it. Two weeks ago, I was saying: “I want to become a good frontend developper and web designer”, “Summer 2019, I will start freelancing or I will get a job as a frontend developper and or a web designer” and just about one week ago… ALMOST ALL OF MY MOTIVATION IS GONE, the only piece of motivation that I still have is for maths class thankfully.
Now, my big question that I’m sure I am not the only one wondering about or the only one that has wondered about (because this time I don’t want to just surrender CSS and waste time, I want to keep working towards achieving my goals, but perhaps I should take a break, not a fan of that because I would probably feel guilty if it is too long, how do I fix that motivational problem? I thought I was good because of the passion that drove and I’m sure still drives me for web design &frontend web development .
From the time that I spent thinking about this, I think this is due to multiple things:
- There is a lot to learn
- I am learning web design and frontend at the same time which might be alot
- I don’t really know where to start regarding web design or even design in general
- Outside of coding, I am in grade 12 hoping to get to university and therefore there is the “pressure” of doing good and getting accepted but I doubt it is a factor of my demotivation
- Perhaps, I have been focused on money, making money hopefully throught my passion for coding, and that is maybe demotivating due to the pile to learn !
- Also, my life is repetitive but I’ll have to get over that I guess like everyone ^^.
I’ll add more if I remember/realize
Thanks for reading, hoping to get anwsers,