My artwork pictures page. Would be happy to get feedback

Hi everyone. From what I’ve learned with FCC and Coursera, I’ve made this very basic one page site: Carla's Artwork . Please let me know your findings about it. It’s only HTML, CSS/Bootstrap and a little bit of Javascript. I’ve made the links behind the social media buttons dummy for privacy reasons. I created the logo with Blender. I came to the idea by someone on Facebook who started to paint and create figurines, when here nail salon had to close because of the Covid lockdown. I saved all the pictures she posted and put them into this web page. I wanted to include a contact form, but I haven’t figured out yet how to capture the form fields with a scripting language like php or python and send them in a mail for instance. Don’t know neither whether this kind of server side scripting can also be hosted on GitHub. Any suggestions on this are welcome.

Hi @Disorder !

I think your page looks good.
The only thing that I noticed was that when I scrolled down the navbar glitches before it becomes smaller

You could look into mdn docs on how to create a form.

Welcome back @Disorder. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • Run your CSS code through the W3C validator.
    • There are coding errors you should be aware of and address. You’re not properly commenting CSS.

OK, thx a lot! Will do some mdn reading.

OK, thx for the review!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.