My first project after long time

Hello folks!

I came back to web development after a long time away for personal stuff.
Searching in web for projects, I found that a To Do Application is good to get started again, specially for beginners ( I’ve simple knowledge about JS, CSS and HMTL ).

So, I told myself ‘why not?’ and here it is! It’s not de final version … maybe a lot of improvements will come.
Can you help me to feedback this project?

Todo Application

I’m sorry if my english is bad :rofl:

Have a nice day! :laughing:

Thanks to @sebasgrammar that help me a lot to fix some issues.

1 Like

@GuilleMartinez tu proyecto esta bien hecho amigo!
One thing I can say is that you can add an event listener so that you can hit the enter key to add a item to the list.
Second, please fix the mobile version. Have you tried this application on your phone?
Third, add a checkbox and a delete button next to each item on the list.

1 Like

One thing I can say is that you can add an event listener so that you can hit the enter key to add a item to the list.

That was one of the thing I was thinking to add.

Second, please fix the mobile version. Have you tried this application on your phone?

I didn´t try it because this project has 12 or less hours of development :rofl:

Third, add a checkbox and a delete button next to each item on the list.

Good idea! I will add it soon.

Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

A small point but you might want to change the text on your submit button. “Submit query” sounds a bit odd to me as you aren’t performing a search or anything. Maybe “Submit task” or something like that would make more sense.

I did a lot of improvements! Here’s is the result New Version ToDo App. I still have to put a lot of CSS for make it responsive.

Hope you like it :laughing:

I think that maybe instead of dedicated edit buttons, you could click on the actual text to edit and hit enter to save changes. The same goes for the check button, you should be able to click on the checkbox to toggle whether it’s checked or not.

Also, I’d recommend using font awesome for all the buttons if you want to improve from the default buttons.

Nice work though, your code seems organized and I didn’t experience any bugs