My New Portfolio is Done & Dusted!

C’mon guys, don’t be shy, tell me what you think please! :slight_smile:

Click!

4 Likes

Hey, that is looking really great!

It looks super nice, so I can’t think of a lot to say :wink:

My main thoughts are a couple little things about user experience / accessibility:

• one thing you may want to do is check and make sure that all of your text stands out enough from the background so that visually impaired people can still read it easily. There’s a cool tool that makes it really easy to do this and explains it pretty well: http://leaverou.github.io/contrast-ratio/

• the other thing is that when people are reading blocks of text, it’s usually easier for them if there are around 45-75 characters per line, and your paragraphs are coming in around twice that – which isn’t a huge problem at all, I’m sure you could pretty easily make the paragraphs not quite so wide or make the text bigger to fix it

Aside from those things, it looks really nice and clean, and has some nice effects – also, by the way, it is nice that you didn’t go overboard with the scrolling effects, they are so much better when they are kind of subtle like that

I’ll look forward to seeing it once you have the lorem ipsum replaced with stuff about you :wink: Keep up the good work!

Nice work! I like the light blue and theming.

My only gripes is on the skills section you might want to swap the tick icons for the official icons.
That and talking about yourself! than lorems (yes i know it can be hard to write a bio) but something is better than nothing.

Anyways nice one, I look forward to seeing more of your projects :smile:

1 Like

Looks good, would look better if you had added real text.
Srećno! (I hope you understand that.:smiley: )

A very sleek page with suprisingly smooth transitions. Loved experiencing it. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for your kind words and great suggestions! You’ve been very helpful.

@blue

Hvala, Plavi! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice work, nice to see how everything works. Thanks for sharing.

cool, man!
love this
it take lots of times

Thank you so much guys, I’m very glad you like it!

kolega svaka cast!razbio si! :slight_smile:

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

(Hvala! I tvoji projekti su skroz OK…)

Hey, your portfolio is looking pretty cool, I love the color scheme - light blue is a great shade! I hope you add your own text to it soon. Good job! :slight_smile:

Good start. Now make it yours.

Well, that’s the hard part… :slight_smile:

Anyway, thanks guys!

Great Job!!! It must have been hours and hours of work!

Hey! I really like your portfolio page! It looks nice! Keep doing! :wink:

1 Like

Really like the portfolio! Great choice of colours.

I’ve just got a couple minor comments—firstly, I’d remove the pop-up effect on the contact boxes in the footer. It looks really nice on the portfolio elements, but appears a bit clunky on the contact form.

The other thing that jumped out at me is the ‘about me’ picture’s background. The portfolio would definitely look more professional if the background of that image was the same grey shade as the rest of the section.

Nice work! Tell us when you’ve completed your portfolio with real experiences!

w3schools bootstrap template I think the googlemap API is to be kept, nice work though.

The practice of reverse engineering is encouraged, copy/paste is not.

Anyway, thank you very much guys for all the kind words! I won’t be spending any more time on this project (at least for the time being) because I’ve spent too much time already. Now, off to JavaScript! :slight_smile: