My personal portfolio-project

Hello,

this is my portfolio project.
I know it needs improvement but for now it’s what I have.

Greetings. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t use so many different and contrasting colors unless you have a good reason.

There is white background visible around the main content wrapper, if not intended fix the responsible paddings/margins.

When scrolling, the navigation bar is sitting a few pixels below the top.

Work on the projects’ alignment. There isn’t much reason to ever use floats anymore - it makes things more complicated, messier and less effective - use flexbox / css grid instead.

4 Likes

Keep working. In codepen ‘HTML’ window is representation of body tag. So your link:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.5.0/css/all.css" integrity="sha384-B4dIYHKNBt8Bc12p+WXckhzcICo0wtJAoU8YZTY5qE0Id1GSseTk6S+L3BlXeVIU" crossorigin="anonymous">
should be paste in settings of this pen.

You have basics, polish this a bit and it will be great :slight_smile:
Happy coding

1. When minimized, the projects section does not get overflown.
    Meaning that there are parts of it hidden.

2. Something is off with the top bar. Links aren’t aligning as they should in my wide screen browser. And when I minimize, it switches to “Display:block” I guess but the background does not switch accordingly. Maybe floats as mentioned in first comment.

Other than that it looks good mate, keep it up :+1:

I would recommend using a palette of colors for your portfolio. You can have your own custom ones too. Checkout coolors for some ideas it has helped me in the past.

3 Likes