My Product Landing Page project keeps failing but I have everything it's asking for, please help! :(

I’m building a Product Landing Page, my codepen says I have completed all of the requirements but freecodecamp won’t pass my lesson because it says I need to have at least one media query and at least one CSS Flexbox as well. Both of these are in my code. If this is a bug, how can I report it? I don’t see report issue on github

Remember to link to the CSS file.

Note: Be sure to add <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css"> in your HTML to link your stylesheet and apply your CSS

I have added this around my entire code because I wasn’t sure exactly where it goes but no matter where I place it it makes no difference :frowning:

Add the CSS to the CSS code panel inside the freeCodeCamp editor (click the styles.css button) and then remove the CSS from the HTML.

When I do that the code you posted on Codepen passes in the freeCodeCamp editor.

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much for explaining that. Sorry I’m so slow

Did you happen to see why the video isn’t displaying? I used the link youtube provided to share that video

1 Like

You need to do share->embed and take that code, not use the shortened link

1 Like

Thank you for explaining :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.