My Survey Form!

Hey guys! Hope you’re safe there. Just wanted to post my new Survey form Project for Responsive Web Design Certification.
So, based on my last project’s feedback I’ve made it a little bit responsive.
Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated! Hope u guyz luv it!!

Here u go!: https://codepen.io/Jaywin12335/pen/QWNrmKM

Your form looks okay @Jaywin12335. Some things to revisit;

• Most importantly, there’s too much HTML code that’s the same as the example. You should start with a blank page and write your own code to pass each of the user stories one at a time. The samples show one way to finish the project.
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.

Sure mam. I’ll follow that from my upcoming projects. Thank u for your response mam!!

I’m not a “mam”.

If you’re working towards a certificate it would be better if you revisited this and, starting with a blank page write original HTML code.

(I am not a “mam”.)
Oh sorry! I will do the form again.

I agree with @Roma about starting over with the HTML section.

Remember that these projects are a chance for you to build something on your own. As a beginner it can be tough to come up with your own idea and implement it but that is part of the learning process.

I am a beginner as well and I have plenty of moments where I get stuck . But there is a lot of satisfaction when you create a project on you own and see the final product.

I would suggest picking a topic that you enjoy and create a form around that.

Hope that helps!

Sure mam it helps me a lot!

I just wanted say that I never had a intent to copy the whole sample.
I had that idea for the way of presentation before, seeing the sample I took that as a reference.

Also for the content several members used the fcc survey. So, I thought it’s the only content to take over. Maybe I’ll try another way of presenting it.

Thank u for ur quick response mam!!!

1 Like