thank you for your comments
Your Page looks good but its not responsive.
You may take time to do this.
It looks good on full screen.
responsive is a pain in the as*s . i should do some practice cause i dont get it.
thank you for the comment
Welcome back @mersad1998. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s). (be wary of duplicating selectors, it can make maintenance a nightmare)
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Reference MDN Docs
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens
- Have you noticed the video does not play? This would be a bad UX.
- You need to click the video and copy the embed code rather than copying the URL at the top of the page.
thanks alot for advice. means a lot to me.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.