My tributary page. how is it?

How is it. No bright colors because I am not a fan of bright colors. This one is for the greates
https://codepen.io/evidencebeke/pen/vYXdgLB

1 Like

Excellent work…Nicely u coded the page.

I think it looks fun. The only suggestion I have is to make the font of the last line a little smaller. The line at the bottom.

Great job.

Hi @evidencebeke!

I think your page looks good.

I think that the text could be a little bigger IMO.

Two other things.

1. For codepen, you do not need to include head, doctype and html tags.

2. Move all of your styles out of the html section and into the css section. Once you start creating more complex projects you don’t want to mix html and css. It is better to keep it seperate.

Your page looks good @evidencebeke. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Don’t use inline styling. Keep all your styling external.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There is an HTML coding error you should be aware of and address.
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
1 Like

I would really suggest you increase the font-size for the ul. You rarely want to go much lower than the default 16px size. Most times, you would actually want to go larger, not smaller. Think about accessibility and making sure everyone can read the text.

Typography is an important part of the design, good font choices and sizes play a big part in the overall look. A page with good typography can look amazing even with very little else in way of design.

Thank you so much. That is noted.

Thank you so much for the advice, especially for the accessibility part. I will certainly look into it.