Need help with tribute page, missing things

Need help with my link for the tribute page. I am getting 9/10 but #7 is being an issue.

<div id="tribute-link">
            <p id="tribute-link">IF YOU HAVE TIME, YOU SHOULD READ MORE ABOUT JOHN <a id="tribute-link" href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Chapman" target="_blank">HERE</a></p>
        </div>

7. I should see an element with a corresponding id=“tribute-link”, which links to an outside site that contains additional information about the subject of the tribute page. HINT: You must give your element an attribute of target and set it to “_blank” in order for your link to open in a new tab (i.e. target="_blank").

I know I have too many id tags, need to know if they are all wrong, or which is right, or give this up, you don’t have it?

jk about the last part

id’s are unique identifiers. There should be only one per page. By one, i mean one with the same name. If you remove the id from the p element, or changed the id to a different name, it should work

nope… removed it from div, from p, and from link and mixed them around and everything… nothing has been working… also cant figure out how to link to the page so that all of the code is available…

never mind… did not try one thing… Thank you!

oh, there’s meant to be a link tag in there. my bad