.net developer question

Im planning to shift my career from a cook to a .net developer. My question is, is .net developer good for beginners? Or would it be overwhelming when i land my first job as a .net developer?

I heard lots of things that .net is so huge that it needs several devs to develop a project.

Im not really good with designing and im not good with math either so i might try backend and not frontend nor data science.

It would be nice to hear from .net developers

Why do you want to become a dotnet-developer?

Because they are in demand. When i look on c# code it looks really readable and understandable for me. Some people say javascript frameworks keep changing a lot and theres tons of js frameworks. Atleast on .net theres only one framework i can master. Ive been learning .net for 4 months now. Just want to know how it works on .net to land a job. Do i have to create .portfolios?

Choosing the “right” language is just one small part of the puzzle.

You should plan for doing this for at least 1 year before getting a job, while building a portfolio and keeping in touch with people to get some invites for jobs.

I wouldn’t focus on one specific framework, but on learning the fundamentals and concepts behind this stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.