No console output at all

No console output at all
0.0 0

I have tried chrome and edge, when the tests run there is no console output only the results if test passed or not. Honestly this is a huge deal, i need to see the console log for all the tests I am doing. Please let me know if there is a solution to this because it really is frustrating me that the most important feature of this website doesn’t work.

TLDR - No console.log output only //test passed or test failed.

Use the browser’s console (Ctrl+Shft+J in Chrome). You can put console.log statements in to see the values of variables throughout your code.

Hi There - are devs working on a fix? It is not ideal to have to check all the code in the browsers console. This slows down progression and also affects user experience.

Not sure. It is possible.

This is exactly how development work is done when you are on the job. You need to get used to checking the console for errors and debugging.

Ok fair enough! Thanks for the help.

I sometimes use https://repl.it and choose Node. You will see any errors in their on-screen console when running your code. You could write your solutions (debugging them) there and then copy/paste them over to FCC to run the tests.