Personal Portfolio 11/12 I need your help

https://codepen.io/fomenkogregory/pen/XvrVYo

Hello there, guys.
Have this problem in my portfolio page. was searching for the solution but haven’t found anything helpfull.

Navbar’s parent should be body and it should be at the top of the viewport : expected -1300.0001220703125 to be close to 0 +/- 15
AssertionError: Navbar’s parent should be body and it should be at the top of the viewport : expected -1300.0001220703125 to be close to 0 +/- 15

Also want to ask about images(in project section) - are they displaying correctly or not? cause on my phone i cant see them(

and if anyone want… i will be happy to hear any code review.
I’ll watch all answers tomorrow cause now already 2am in my country and I am going to sleep.
Thanks a lot for any help.

You’re positioning the child of #navbar. #navbar should be fixed to the top and as wide as the viewport.

1 Like

Ow thanks man. The answer was so easy. Seems like i was to tied yesterday to see this.
And what about img? Do u see it?

Yes, I see the project images. You do know that the web-font links are outside the <html> tag and won’t work outside of codepen, right?

1 Like

No i didnt. Will change it ty)

I was wondering if you noticed that your navbar covers your navigation elements (content) on mobile. I haven’t checked this on desktop. Perhaps you could look at the positioning of .top-nav.

1 Like

ty for the reply. Yes this portfolio seems awful on small smartphone screen. i know it and what i want to do there is to make font-sizes responsive. a navbar maybe need not fixed position or just smaller size too.
throughout the development of the project i learned about ‘Mobile First’ strategy, but I didnt want to re-write all code. however from this project all my next projects will be done only mobile first and there won’t be same problems.

and of course i shoud code font-sizes with rem-em not px.

1 Like