Personal Portfolio - Feedback FB

Hi everyone!

I took a lot of time making and remaking my web portfolio, but finally I think I made a decent portfolio.

Portfolio

Obviusly I’m here for feedback! Please comment! I know that I have a lot of mistakes.

Thanks!

Good job! @RazielTX :+1: :+1:

Your portfolio looks good @RazielTX. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s). It’s a good idea to keep selectors together rather than spreading them out.
    • (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
  • Don’t use view port units for font sizes. The user should always be in control of the text size on the page (that is, they should be able to manually increase the text size). Using view port units prevents them from doing this. Your job as a developer is to make sure your page is responsive to text size increases. If you don’t know how to manually increase the text size, using Firefox, go to the ‘View->Zoom’ menu and activate ‘Zoom Text Only’. Then while holding down the Ctrl key scroll your middle mouse button to increase the text size. If font-sizes are defined with vw units the only way a user can increase the text size is to widen the browser window. What if the user has really bad eyesight and can’t make the browser window wide enough?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.