My portfolio - any feedback?

Hello everyone,

this is my Portfolio page:

Please your feedback.

Thanks.

Hey @esmerdragunic!

For me, everything seems really close together. It would be nice if there was more space between the elements.

Also, I noticed this issue with the product page text and technical documentation text.

Lastly, I noticed in your CSS that you had an empty media query. Even though this passes the test suite it would be nice to fill out that media query for mobile. When I resize the browser window, I noticed this issue.

Maybe you could make the text smaller for mobile and have them be all on one row. You could try using flexbox for this.

Hope that helps!

Happy coding!

Thanks @jwilkins.oboe :slight_smile:
I’ll fix that…

Hello.
Great job so far. I would change the navbar/anchor tags color because the color contrast is not good in the navbar and it is really hard to see a bunch of blue text inside blue container. I would also add more css styling to make it look better.

Your page looks okay @esmerdragunic. Some feedback;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Your page needs to be responsive. There is a scrollbar on smaller screens.
    • Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive.

On a side note, I’ve given you feedback on your projects and you’ve included them in your portfolio without correcting things. Maybe take some time to clean things up. Responsiveness has been an issue with another project also.
There is also one of your projects that doesn’t have all user stories passing.

Overall, congratulations on completing all the projects.